Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Codat Syndicate Private Limited.
This following sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use the content on MyInsure First website, mobile browser site, MyInsure First in-store Application of Codat Syndicate Private Limited. The term ‘MyInsure First’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Codat Syndicate Private Limited whose registered office is House No. 371, Krishna Nagar, Near Blue Bells Public School, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and application.
Terms of Offer. This Website offers for sale of certain products. By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
- The content of the pages of our website and application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website and application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website and application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our third party call center reps or direct MyInsure First sales reps, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations MyInsure First and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
We provide 3 easy ways to opt out from future solicitations.
1. You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
2. You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You may send a written removal request to House No. 371, Krishna Nagar, Near Blue Bells Public School, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122001.
Proprietary Rights: MyInsure First has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by MyInsure First. MyInsure First also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this web page, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
Sales Tax: If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
MyInsure First will not be deemed in default here-under or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations here-under due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
MyInsure First may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and [Business Name] and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
The failure of MyInsure First to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Our Website originates from New Delhi. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New Delhi without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor MyInsure First will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in the State of New Delhi. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
By entering into this agreement you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join any claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. any claims arising out of relation to or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
MyInsure First reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website and application if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and MyInsure First may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, MyInsure First reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website and Application. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until MyInsure First chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. MyInsure First may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
Agreement to be bound
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Delhi India. By using our Website and application or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.